Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Making pictures come to life

This is my first attempt at making my paintings come to life and learning how to make animated movies in photoshop and little quirky gifs out of my paintings.  I made the first one on makeagif.com which is easy and you can use it if you don't have photoshop. The second one I actually made the animation myself in photoshop using the animation window. I could have played with it for hours, changing all the time sequences of the blinking eye but I stopped myself after a few tries.
 I had a lot of fun with this, the pictures take on a whole new feeling when they start to move. They are a little creepy because only the eyes are moving and they aren't smiling as was the trend in the old days but that's what I was going for!

No comments:

Post a Comment